Are you wondering if you’d be a perfect fit for the All Star Wrestling Academy?
- Have you ever watched wrestling on TV and said “That is what I want to be!”
- Do you think you have what it takes to be a Pro Wrestler?
- Are you looking for a new and unique way to get fit?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we can help you achieve your dreams and fitness goals!
Do you need help with weight loss, muscle development or increasing strength & power?
Let us design a workout program that will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Our classes start July 1st in Surrey, BC.
- Our beginners’ wrestling school course will run over a 3 month period with 2 classes per week.
- Classes will be Saturdays at 3pm and Sundays at Noon.
- Classes will be 2 hours in length and will consist of warm up cardio, stretching, wrestling drills, holds and moves.
For costs and information, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Fitness Classes (By Appointment Only)
- Classes can be done at our facility or at your gym.
- If you’re an outdoor-type person, we can do your training in the great outdoors!
- Fitness classes are 1 hour in length and as start at $40 an hour.
- Fitness Class Special: Book 3 classes for only $99.
- Call 604-710-0872 for a free consultation.
“Gorgeous Michelle Starr” (Mark Vellios)
- 25 Year Veteran of Pro Wrestling
- Has competed in Japan, South Korea, England, Scotland, Mexico, The United States and throughout Canada.
- Graduate of Douglas College A to Z Personal Training Program
- BCRPA Registered Weight Trainer
- BCRPA Registerd Personal Trainer
- CPR/First Aid Certification from St. Johns Ambulance
- Nathan is a 15 year veteran of the Pro Wrestling rings.
- He has competed in Japan, England, The United States and all over Canada.
- He has a background in amateur wrestling.
- Nathan has trained and assisted in training many of wrestlers in Western Canada.
- Nathan is a former ASW Cruiserweight Champion
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will reply to your query as soon as possible.